DHIS-2 version 2.12 - bug with saving indicators without denominators

We've just upgraded all of our instances to 2.12 and it seems that none of the indicators of type number (i.e. with a denominator of one) are not calculating correctly.

When I try to edit the numerators, I see that the expressions are well formed and can save the denominator, but when I try to save the indicator on the next screen, I get the error message: (This field is required under Denominator).  I've checked that indicator type "one" is set to number.

Any suggestions?

[cid:image001.png@01CE7E5E.75768410]

Randy Wilson