Re: the sharing of dataset problem

Hi

Do you want to block data entry? The datavalues saved in data entry has
nothing to do with the dataset really. If you set it to none, it will not
be listed, thats true. But setting it to view only, shouldn't allow the
user to edit/delete the dataset (in dataset management). But yes, its true
that it shows up in the data entry list, because thats it not actually
modifying the dataset, just the datavalues. If you don't want the user to
access the dataset, you can remove it from the user role.

--
Morten