Re: Unable to create indicators

It seems I'm also unable to generate all the Resource Tables, getting this
message:

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
* ERROR 2013-07-18 09:46:35,687 Error while executing action
(ExceptionInterceptor.java ["http-bio-80"-exec-160])
org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given identifier
exists: [org.hisp.dhis.dataelement.DataElementCategoryOptionCombo#1540]
        at
org.hibernate.internal.SessionFactoryImpl$1$1.handleEntityNotFound(SessionFactoryImpl.java:244)

--
Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo