Re: Datamart don't have all the information after migration to 2.12.

Wow, The problem have been solved. we find that the table "indicator" had values NULL in the field "denominator".

thanks.

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:57:44 -0500
From: markodavidgm@xxxxxxxxx
To: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Datamart don't have all the information after	migration to 2.12.

Hi friends.
After migrate dhis to 2.12 we can't generate the charts from the aggregated forms in the data visualizer.  The information from the individual records forms works fine. We clean the datamart and the analyzer tables and export to the datamart again.

Attached the the log files.
--
Cordialmente,

Ing. Marko David Garcia M.

Área de Sistemas integrados de Información
Secretaría de Salud Departamental del Cauca