Re: Problems with Individual Records / Single Events / Events Anonymous after migrating from version 2.11 to 2.12.

Hi José,

Unfortunately, the log does not contain anything of interest. But I notice
you are running DHIS2 on Windows, in which case the error messages would
likely show up in the DOS command window which opens as you start Tomcat.
Do you see any error messages there, and if so, could you paste them here?

Knut