Re: Problems with Individual Records / Single Events / Events Anonymous after migrating from version 2.11 to 2.12.

Hi Jose,

I had the same problem as your image of problem 2.  When adding a new entry, the fields did not appear.  The happened any time I changed the individual records data set by adding or subtracting data elements.  I was able to resolve it by restarting the DHIS-2 instance.  In the log we saw a null pointer error suggesting that the system was unable to find one of the new fields.  We tried deleting cache (local, server and nginx), but only a restart would solve the problem.

Randy

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+rwilson=msh.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of José Berilo
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 4:15 PM
To: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Problems with Individual Records / Single Events / Events Anonymous after migrating from version 2.11 to 2.12.

Dear Colleagues.
I have the following problem after migrating from version 2.11 to 2.12 in individual records / events anonymous:

1) When trying to edit the form, the names of dataelements not appear next to the checkbox.

2) When trying to insert information into the form, the system does not open for typing.

Below are the screens of the problem 1 and problem 2.

Can you explain what happened?
Thanks.
--
José Berilo