Re: Complete DataSets after bulk data values import

While waiting for the new feature a workaround would be to do some sql
statements directly on the database and insert new records into the
completedatasetregistration table for the orgunit, period, dataset
combinations where you have "complete data". How you define "complete"
would then be an objective evaluation based on the data values you have
imported, e.g. where a specific data element is present or where there is
at least one value for any of the data elements in the dataset.

Ola
------