Re: WebAPI do not work.

We see that many people face the same issue and there isn't really any
"best-practice" solution to these light-weight "web page to server app on
different domain" integration issues. FYI, as a response we are introducing
a new access level for the DHIS sharing mechanism called "external access"
in 2.13 - this will allow you to give read-only access without any
authentication for individual charts, maps and reports.

Lars