Re: Std Dev Outlier Analysis

Hi Paulo,

unfortunately outlier analysis is a bit time consuming as we are examining
all data in the db for the selected parameters. Exactly how long is never?
Which input parameters did you choose?

We need to make a better job at calculating expected processing time and
display better progress indication to the user.

regards,

Lars

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Paulo Grácio <pgracio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx