----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jørn Braa <jornbraa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: emmanuel owusu-ansah <eowusuansah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Atuahene S. Kyeremeh <katuahene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Anthony Ofosu <anthony.ofosu@xxxxxxxxxxx>; THELMA J. JAKALIA <tellmaaa@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Andrew P. Quao <aquao@xxxxxxxx>; Dr. K. O. Antwi-Agyei <kodeiantwiagyei@xxxxxxxxx>; Daniel Degbotse <ofoedegbotse@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Silas Quaye <wej7@xxxxxxx>; Dr. Maureen M Martey <swiitie@xxxxxxxxx>; Phyllis Antwi <phyllisantwi25@xxxxxxxxx>; Amy Tsui <atsui@xxxxxxxxx>; TOME CA <tca@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Isaac Adams <isaac.adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; James F. Phillips <jfp2113@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Bernard Nkrumah <vyu4@xxxxxxx>; EMMA OFORI <emmaoforiagyemang@xxxxxxxxx>; Dr. Frank A. Bonsu <fabonsu@xxxxxxxxx>; Mr. Selassi - gh D'Almeida <dalmeidas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ayaga Bawah <aab2161@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Andrew Deyi Saibu <asaibu@xxxxxxx>; Andreas Bjerrum <andreas.bjerrum@xxxxxxxxxx>; Rahilu Haruna <senrahi@xxxxxxxxx>; gilbertbuckle@xxxxxxxxx; Dr.George Amofah <george.amofah@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Dr. Afisah Zakariah
 <afiyakzak@xxxxxxxxx>; Ola Hodne Titlestad <olatitle@xxxxxxxxx>; Olav Poppe <olav.poppe@xxxxxx>; Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx>; Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>; denis adaletey <dadaletey@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 6:32 AM
Subject: Re: Results of eHealth Award - 10 winners

Very good! !! Congratulations! ! Jørn
On 23/08/2013 12:16 AM, "emmanuel owusu-ansah" <eowusuansah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Prof Anthony,
>Congratulation on your achievement. It's a great joy to us all
>Emmanuel
>
>Sent from my iPad
>
>On Aug 22, 2013, at 11:17 AM, "Anthony OfosuBox" <anthony.ofosu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>This is to share with you the recognition of our achievement in improving data management in Ghana through eHealth.  Please kindly share this with our various partners. We thank all of you for your support in making this happen
>>
>>Sent from my iPad
>>
>>Begin forwarded message:
>>

>>From: "LANNES, LAURENCE" <L.LANNES@xxxxxxxx>
>>>Date: June 5, 2013, 8:30:15 AM GMT
>>>To: "LANNES, LAURENCE" <L.LANNES@xxxxxxxx>
>>>Subject: Results of eHealth Award - 10 winners
>>>

>>Dear Participant in the African Development Bank eHealth award,
>>>
>>>The African Development Bank (AfDB) has selected and announced ten winners of its eHealth competition after receiving more than one hundred proposals from innovators across Africa.
>>>
>>>The first AfDB eHealth award recognizes the current work being done in e- and m-health in Africa. It aims to encourage the production and sharing of knowledge on eHealth solutions and provide added value through the sharing of lessons learnt in e- and m-health.
 One hundred and sixteen high-quality proposals were  received and reviewed by an expert panel. A total of 40 short-listed projects were asked to submit a full proposal.

> [...]
>>>The technical committee reviewed and rated the proposals and ten winners have been identified against the above mentioned criteria. To reflect the variety of proposals received and health challenges addressed, proposals were organized into four categories: Access to health information; Empowering the health workforce; Health education for the public and Delivering health services.
>>>Category Winner Name of the proposal
>>>Access to health information
>>>  Ghana Health Service District Health Information Management System 2 (DHIMS 2)
>>>  World Health Organization and Ministry of Public Health of Cameroon The application of Information Technology and Communication to improve early detection and rapid response to epidemics in Cameroon.
>>>  UNICEF and Ministry of Health of Uganda mTrac: Real Time Monitoring and Evaluation Of Disease Surveillance, ACT Drug Stock And Health Service Delivery
>>>Empowering the health workforce
>>>  African Medical and Research Foundation (AMREF) Upgrading nurses in Kenya using eLearning
>>>  Ghana Health Service Mobile Technology for Community Health (MOTECH)
>>>  Geneva University Hospitals and Bamako University RAFT, an African-wide telemedicine and distance education network
>>>Health education for the public
>>>  World Health Organization, Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education and Ministry of Health and Social Welfare of Gambia WHO Health Academy Project: using ICT to promote
>>>health in schools
>>>Delivering Health Services
>>>  Ministry of Health and
>>>Sanitation of Sierra Leone, Centre for Global Health Trinity College Dublin and World Vision Supporting and strengthening maternal, neonatal, and child health services using mobile phones: the impact on community health worker programs
>>>  GIZ and Ministry of Health of Kenya Mobile inventory management system (MIMS):Improving Family Planning Commodity Security through ICT
>>>  FHI360 Mobile for Reproductive Health (m4RH)
>>>
>>>Winners will be invited to present their innovation during a business event organized by the AfDB on September 23 24, 2013 in Tunisia. An award ceremony will be organized to recognize the contribution of winning projects to development in Africa. Certificates
 will be awarded and several opportunities will be given to innovators to share their experiences.

>>>Best regards,
>>>Laurence Lannes
>>>

>>><image002.jpg>Ms. Laurence Lannes  | Principal Health Economist, Human Development Department (OSHD.3)
>>>African Development Bank Group
>>>ATR Building, Room 610. B.P. 323 - 1002 Tunis, Belvedere, Tunisia
>>>Office: +216 71 10 19 26 | Mobile: +216 21 79 82 07| Fax: +216 71 33 30 25
>>>E-Mail: l.lannes@xxxxxxxx  | Skype: laurence.lannes
>>>
>>>PPlease consider the environment before printing this email...

Follow ups