Where are custom dataelement/indicator attributes stored

We're trying to extend our dataelement and indicator attributes with some custom attributes so that we can store our entire metadata dictionary for Rwanda.  I have created the new fields and they display correctly, but I can't find the table where the attributes and their values are stored.  We have around 400 indicators and data elements in a spreadsheet and I'd rather not cut and paste each of the 4 new attributes into the system.

Can someone help with the names of the tables... and relationships.

Randy Wilson
Senior HMIS and Data Use Advisor, Ministry of Health/Rwanda
Integrated Health Systems Strengthening Project
Management Sciences for Health, Inc. (MSH)

Follow ups