Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 09:21:39 -0500
From: markodavidgm@xxxxxxxxx
To: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Aggregation Query Builder doesn't count

Hello Friends.
After migrate to 2.12 version, the aggregation query builder doesn't aggregate the values in the data element.  We test with new data elements, simple queries but doesn't work.   Maybe the new version has other parameters to aggregate the values?.

Thank you very much.

Ing. Marko David Garcia M.

Área de Sistemas integrados de Información
Secretaría de Salud Departamental del Cauca