Re: Deleting old data elements

Hi Jose,

If you try deleting those elements from PGAdmin, the error message will include the object/table to which the data element is associated. You should then delete that association  and try deleting the data element again. You could also follow what is happening in your tomcat window when you press delete. This will also let you know the data element cannot be deleted because it is referenced in another table like an org unit group.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Busoye