Problem running JDBC data source iReport

We've had to make a special query to retrieve text fields from a dataset developed in the aggregate data module.

It runs fine in iReport, but when I try to run it as a standard report within DHIS-2 it get the following error.  Does anyone have experience with this.

Do I need to change my settings in iReport to use a different compiler?  Bob Jolliffe helped us create a JDBC connection that works so I don't think it is an access rights issue.

HTTP Status 500 -
type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Handler processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/groovy/control/CompilationFailedException

Thanks,

Randy Wilson

Follow ups