Re: Single event without registration Bug

Dear All

Another related issue.

Name search option is not working in the individual record.

When we put a name in the filtering with a name it still showing the
same result. In the screen ‘you have active filter’ message are shown
but the names are not filtered.

We are using version DHIS2 Version:2.12 Build revision:11285

Regards

Hannan