Re: Calculating In-Patient Days from Patient Tracker (Multiple Event with Registration)

Hi Busoye,

Will look at this in more detail later, but a quick question now:
Why did you decide to split admission and discharge into two separate
stages?

Looking at the history of a patient with multiple admissions, like your
screenshot, it will be difficult to find admission-separation pairs right?
I think also the aggregation queries will be easier to manage if you merge
these two into one stage/event.

Ola

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Eftasåsen 68, 0687 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+Norge&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=59.893855,10.785116&sspn=0.222842,0.585709&oq=eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+&t=h&hnear=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+%C3%98stensj%C3%B8,+0687+Oslo,+Norway&z=16>