Exporting from DHIS1.4 and Importing into DHIS2

I have DHIS1.4 which can export XML data in DHIS2 format. However, when
importing that file into DHIS2.10 running on Ubuntu 12.04 and MySQL
database, I am having to select DHIS 1.4 import for it to be successful.

Is this the normal behaviour? I would have thought since I am exporting the
file from DHIS1.4 as a DHIS2 XML file, I should import this file in DHIS2
as a DHIS2 file.

--
ICT Warehouse (Pvt) Ltd - "The Stockist of *e*-nnovation"
115 Leopold Takawira St / Nelson Mandela

Follow ups