Re: technical question

Hi Olivier, allow me to copy to the mailing list so others can also benefit
from and contribute to this discussion:

DHIS2 (with Tomcat) works nicely on Mac even without any virtual Windows,
the only "problem" is that the .exe file does not run. It should run fine
if you open a command window and type this:

java -jar dhis2-live.jar

Regards,
Knut