Standard iReports cache problem

We're using a lot of new iReports in the Standard reports and they seem to be working well, but there seems to be a serious caching problem.  I have a report listing health facilities that I ran this morning, now I've added 10 more facilities and they don't appear in the list.... Though they do appear in the iReport preview screen.  I've cleared my local cache and even the cache statistics in Data Administration, but I can't get the new facilities to display.

Any suggestions about how end users can force a cache refresh before running the report?  It is critical that this report shows the most up-to date information as we use it to determine the next health facility ID code to assign when creating new organization units.

Randy Wilson

Follow ups