Re: [Dhis2-devs] introducing matthieu pinard

Welcome Mathieu !!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Airtel Sierra Leone

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:31:24
To: <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] introducing matthieu pinard

Welcome Matthieu.  We've been waiting for someone like you ...

On 26 September 2013 13:50, Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:knutst@xxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

Warm welcome, Matthieu! You will fill a very important need in our network.

Cheers,
 Knut

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:larshelge@xxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

Hi all,

it's pleasure to announce that we have hired Matthieu Pinard in the position as DHIS 2 community manager. He will be working with our academies, our documentation and materials, promotions and with building and supporting the DHIS 2 community of users and organisations.

Matthieu has long experience from the telecom business, and has worked for Telenor, Telma (Madascar), MoConDi and more. He has been working with mobile device-based campaigns, learning programs, CRMs, and has been involved with product requirement management, testing and user training. He also has extensive experience with marketing and development of promotional materials.

Getting a community manager in place is a great step forward for us and something which has been long overdue.

We wish you a warm welcome to the team.

best regards,

Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo
+4791880522 <tel:%2B4791880522>
http://dhis2.org