Re: In data entry the whole menu shows up

Hi Marta,

Yes, this happens because of the way we do offline caching. When you switch
users in DHIS2, you really should clear the cache properly. Its not usually
a problem for the end-user which only uses one login, but it will be a
problem for system admins etc.

--
Morten