Re: DHIS2 Use Cases

Hi Paulo,

You are very right.
DHIS2 can be used for other context than just Health. For instance DHIS2
has been used in a food security program lead by the FAO in Bangalesh.

As we like to say DHIS2 is tailored and not limit to integrated health
information management activities

Would you have any requests to use DHIS2 that way?

Cheers,
Matthieu

Matthieu Pinard
HISP