Re: [Dhis2-devs] week periods calculation

I think this may actually be a bug in the JavaScript for the dropdown. I
think we had seen this previously for these last weeks of the year, but in
the period table there is actually only one period for this period. See
below from our period table which results from the following SQL statement.

zm_dhis2_nmcc=# SELECT * FROM period where periodtypeid = (SELECT
periodtypeid from periodtype where name = 'Weekly') AND startdate
>='2008-12-29'::date ORDER BY startdate LIMIT 2;
 periodid | periodtypeid | startdate  |  enddate
   192121 |            2 | 2008-12-29 | 2009-01-04
   192122 |            2 | 2009-01-05 | 2009-01-11
(2 rows)

However in the dropdown, it is displayed as two distinct periods. So,
probably not a critical bug, but something which should be fixed as it is
confusing.

Regards,
Jason