Welcome Abyot.

Regards,
Brajesh

On Tuesday, 5 November 2013 2:41 PM, Gary McMurtrie <gary.mcmurtrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great news.

From:Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+gary.mcmurtrie=healthyhouse.org.au@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lars Helge Øverland
Sent: Wednesday, 30 October 2013 3:30 AM
To: DHIS 2 Developers list; DHIS 2 Users list
Subject: [Dhis2-users] abyot gizaw joins as developer

Hi,

we are happy to announce that Abyot Gizaw joins the DHIS 2 team as software developer. Abyot has been part of the DHIS community for a long time and has developed several components of the software. Over the last years he's been a research fellow at the University of Oslo and he lately submitted his PhD thesis.

Abyot has great knowledge of the case-based data domain and will be a very valuable addition to our team. We are happy to get you on board full-time. Welcome!

best regards,