Re: Error in loading data entry forms

This seems to be related to the presence of a carriage return in an
indicator formula.

 I do not have a full procedure to reproduce this, but I think it should be
as follows.

1) Create a custom data entry form with an indicator.
2) Be sure there is a carriage return in the indicator formula.
3) Assign the data entry form to an orgunit.
4) Go to Data Entry and no forms for any orgunit will load.

Regards,
Jason

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx