Re: How to import GML to GIS section in DHIS2

Dear Channara,

This search https://www.google.no/search?q=gml+dhis2 gave me the following
link:
http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch18s02.html

Step 3 describes the procedure. Unfortunately, it is rather cumbersome (I
have a student working on an easier method).

Also, I happen to have a hierarchy ready for Cambodia which I could
probably share with you if you are interested, though I would think the
facility levels would differ.

Knut