Re: [Dhis2-devs] ireport deprecated

Hi all,
I think there should be other options than Jasper Reports.
We are developing a reporting module to eliminate "end user - DHIS2
healthcare user", "report designer - I(Jasper)report master", "query
builder - SQL or DBMS" into a single source. So far we did lots of progress
producing reports in many famous formats without attention from above
three. This means anybody designing report can produce it without the
knowledge of "three above" just by knowing elementary office apps. We are
stepping into more advanced development to reduce calculation times,
scheduling, etc.
Best regards,
murod