Re: [Dhis2-devs] SMS Gateway

@Lars,
I will clearly explain the problem:

I want to send the data in my system from SMS. I used the application DHIS2
SMS gatway android. I set the order in the system, when I send the data
from SMS. The system comes to receive the data well. The problem I had
before it was sent to bind DHIS2 SMS Gateway has a periodicity data. I did
it. Now the problem is that when I go on dataentry with the same period,
the same user and the same dataset, the data sent will not appear. But the
SMS configuration menu I see the SMS received from DHIS2 SMS gateway
android.