Re: All data available through DHIS2 API ?

Thanks a lot,
Nice to have such a quick reply...
I'm now having the same kind of problem when trying to get data from a
datasets.
Using the api i can browse though the category hierarchy but when reaching
the last level, i don't see the value of an element ?
I checked this time  in json and xml but still the same..
Any idea ?

Thanks,

Stephane