Problem with dashboard after updating to DHIS-2 2.13

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is unique to our environment, but after updating to 2.13 the menus do not display correctly and we cannot create a new dashboard.  We've restarted the server and emptied local and server cache.  I've also tried Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer in private/incognito mode.

See attached screen shot.
[cid:image001.png@01CEE397.E7D0C9F0]

Any suggestions?

Randy Wilson
Senior HMIS and Data Use Advisor, Ministry of Health/Rwanda
Integrated Health Systems Strengthening Project
Management Sciences for Health, Inc. (MSH)
BP 371
Kigali, Rwanda
+250-788308835
Skype Name (wilsonrandy_us)
www.msh.org<http://www.msh.org/?utm_source=2012-10-15+MSH+internal+announce+email+signature&utm_campaign=iemailsig&utm_medium=email>
[Description: http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs017/1102482301888/img/438.gif]<http://www.msh.org/?utm_source=2012-10-15+MSH+internal+announce+email+signature&utm_campaign=iemailsig&utm_medium=email>
Stronger health systems. Greater health impact.
[Description: Follow MSH on Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/ManagementSciencesForHealth>[Description: Follow MSH on Twitter]<https://twitter.com/#%21/MSHHealthImpact>[Description: YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/mshhealthimpact>Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

PNG image

GIF image

GIF image