Making test option sets in data entry analytical

Hi Team,
I have 3 options already included in my data entry form as a drop down and
in text form  .On data entry , it indicates that the field has been entered
but on running the data set report it seems that only the Number text
fields are displayed (Can one still display text as well in the data set
report?)

I tried and gave my options valies 1,2 and 3 and changed the dataelement to
be a number now.On entering data, a value was in the form textbox  but on
running the report ....it was gone !

--
Yours Truly.
Munyao I. Oliver.

*When you say "I can", and expect success, you fill yourself with
confidence and happiness.*

Follow ups