DHIS2 Academy 2014 Asia - Vietnam

Dear all,

On behalf of HISP Vietnam and University of Oslo, I am pleased to announce
the "DHIS 2 Academy Asia - Vietnam 2014" to be held at Seaside resort Vung
Tau, Vung Tau, Vietnam in February 17 - 27, 2014.

The  DHIS  2  Academy  Asia  2014 is  meant for DHIS 2  implementers - ­the
 technical  staff  that  set  up,  design, and  maintain  DHIS  2
 (including  DHIS2  mobile  set up)  in  their respective  countries or
 organisations.

We would  like  to  invite  2 to ­4  people  (depending   on  venue
 capacity  and  overall  interest)  from  countries in Asia to  join  the
 9  days  regional  training  programme.  We  invite  both  new  and
 experienced  DHIS  2 implementers.

Please find the attached invitation letter for more details.

Regards,
John Lewis