Re: Required Dhis2 documents for version 2.12

Brajesh Murari

Life Is A Collection of Poems.

On Monday, 2 December 2013 5:57 PM, Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Uddin,

sorry to say but we haven't tagged the versions of the documentation up to now.

A solution which requires some technical know-how is to check out the documentation source code and build yourself. It was bumped to version 2.13 at revision 841 so checking out 840 will do:

bzr branch lp:~dhis2-documenters/dhis2/dhis2-docbook-docs -r 840

mvn clean package

Otherwise things haven't changed much so a trick could be to simply change the heading of the current docs ;)

cheers

Lars

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Uddin Fatema <fatemacse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

>Some documentation reason, we required dhis2 documents for version 2.12.
>
>In online it is now 2.13 but we need 2.12.
>

>Who have dhis2 documents for version 2.12, Please help us about it.
>

>Thanks a lot
>

>Best Regards
>
>Fatema Uddin
>Technical Advisor HIS
>Priority Area Health
>Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
>House10/A, Road 90, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
>Office
location:
>Room # 304, Shshid Dr.Milan Bhavan,                              Management Information System,
>Directorate General of Health Services of MoHFW,
>Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
>
>Phone: +880
2 881 64 59
>Fax:   +880