Re: DHIS2 user role

Hi,

yes that is possible.

- First make a "Superuser" user role with the ALL authority.
- Make sure the new user is given a user role which contain the "create new
user" authority but does NOT contain the ALL authority.

A users in DHIS can only create new users with user roles which have less
privileges than what it has itself. Read more here:

http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/implementer/html/ch15.html

Lars