Re: Org. unit hierarchy

good morning,

I meant is there is something that could be done to fix it ... on my side.
As Saptarshi said, if it is a matter of versions (and since IE8 seems to be
a bit "old" and we are still in an evaluation process )
I would write in my report "compatible with IE10" and suggest to upgrade
our supported version.

Thank you all

Marta