Re: Single Event Without Reg - Individual Recs Entry Problem

Hi Seid,

I think this is a problem related to dhis application level caching of data
sets. Seems there is a place where data sets get removed without the cache
being invalidated. You can temporarily fix this by restarting tomcat or
going to data admin -> cache statistic and clearing the cache. Will look
into it.

Lars