Re: Homologous periods for indicators

We have the same requirement, in our case to compare this year's weekly
data with the average of the three previous years foe the corresponding
periods (e.g. week 48), multiplied by 1.5. Perhaps this should be available
in the indicator calculation? And/or an easy way to get it through the api.
Could you start on a Blueprint for this?
4. des. 2013 20:46 skrev "Paulo Grácio" <pgracio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
følgende: