Re: Clarification on Organisation unit, groups and group sets

Thanks for clarifying. Just wanted to point out that I said "Hospital OR
Health Center" (not both) in the first dimension , and "Private OR Public"
(never both) in the other dimension. So each dimension (group set) is
exclusive, meaning you can only pick one group within each group set.

Usually, one orgunit should belong to exactly one group in each group sets.
So if you have 5 group sets (dimensions), each facility would normally
belong to 5 groups, one in each group set.

There are some complications: We do for example allow groups that don't
belong to a group set, and you don't HAVE to classify every orgunit along
all dimensions if you feel it is not needed. But I would advise to do so
unless you have compelling reasons not to.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 9:03 AM, Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx