Testing DHIS2 - Problem while retrieving data

Hi

I'm testing DHIS2, the installation on ubuntu following the guide was
ok. I then tried to add data elements and visualize them with the
reports but couldn't get this work. I even tried to add one simple data
element (named element A, value type: number, aggregation operator: sum
- as default), then defined a data set (named collect, frequency: daily)
and associated the data element A to it. An organization unit named root
has been created and associated to this data set. Through the data entry
form I added some values for 4 days. I can see them when selecting back
the periods. But when I go to reports - dataset reports, there is no
value linked to this data element A...

I tried with several examples, this last one were the simplest, but I
still can not get any value with the report tools. A look at the
catalina.out log is showing me this line dealing with my report query:
"nested exception in org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: Relation
"analytics_2013" doesn't exist"

I've just run Analytics and datasmart -- start exporting, as suggested by
Knut (thanks to him) but the situation is the same. I shall also mention
that when doing a reporting rate summary, I'm getting correct rates
corresponding to the number of data I added.

I'm using version 2.13. Any idea of what is going wrong ? Where can I check
in the postgresql database (which table to look in?) ?

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Ilias

Follow ups