Analytics data querying problem

Hi Team,

I am working with DHIS Standard HTML Reports.

I am trying to access json data via following:

../api/analytics?skipMeta=true&dimension=pe:201312&dimension=dx:xxxxxxxxx(dataSet
id) .

It doesnot return any row for the query. However by eliminating 'dx', it
returns 1 row as expected.
The dataSet exists and in datavalue table it also contains values for some
of the elements of specified dataSet in given timePeriod.

Does it perform an inner join on all members of the dataSet?
Giving Ids of individual dataElements as dx also returns expected values.
Is it possible to specify a dataSet/any group of elements that could return
data for all members existing in datavalue table.

I have also tried using dataElementGroupSet as follows
api/analytics?skipMeta=true&dimension=pe:201312&dimension=mA8swNR1Vwi:CyAumtaciAg
 but it doesnot work too.

Many thanks,
Maimoona

Follow ups