Re: Cumulative Reporting?

Hi Eddie,

You certainly could, but there is no way to do this directly with DHIS2 I
think . You could use windowing functions of Postgresql [0] to calculate
the cumulative sum, or create your own function with a custom function with
PL/R which has been described in the documentation outlined here [1]. There
are various ways to do this in R, either with the base "cumsum" function or
with more advanced methods in the "timeSeries" package depending on your
exact needs.

The simplest method however might be to use Excel [2] .

However at the moment, there is no way to do this directly with DHIS2 as
far as I know. But if others know more direct methods, it would be good to
know!

Regards,
Jason

[0]