Favourites filtering intermittently refreshing

Hi there,

We have just recently migrated to the new 2.13 release and really enjoying the new features - thank you! However I have noticed some strange intermittent behaviour in both Firefox and Chrome (Linux OS) in the Data Visualiser. Basically if I open the Favourites menu and start typing, as expected the results are filtered. However quite often a few seconds after I finish typing, the list refreshes and is no longer filtered. It doesn't always happen, but more often than not, the filtering is lost.This obviously makes finding a chart quite a challenge. Is anyone else seeing this?

Cheers
Dan

Follow ups