Re: (UI) Separate person and aggregate data elements

Hi Prosper,

yes it seems so. I can see this is a bit unfortunate given your solution.
We actually have planned a better meta-data search/filter solution for 2.15
where you can do these things like searching for data sets easily without
replicating them as data dictionaries.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/improved-dataelement-search

Lars