Testing Mobile module but no data in data entry

Hi all,
We are testing the Mobile module using android, the configuration of gateway is working fine and the message is sent to my testing server but the data sent is not in data entry after clicking on re import. I have these messages on sent messages : No user associated with this phone number, please contact your supervisor.

I have created the mobile user with all info including the mobile phone...................Anyone came a cross this?

I have created sms commands, element codes, assigned the dataset to the lowest facility..........
Regards!

 Muhire Andrew

 Ministry of Health / HMIS
""A mind is a terrible thing to waste""