pivottable download issue - loses orgunit hierarchy

Apologies if this has been reported before, but I can't seem to download the orgunit hierarchy displayed in the pivot tables when I download to Excel.  See the attached that displays the pivot table view, and just below the format of the Excel download file.

Is there some way to send each level of the hierarchy to the Excel download (either as separate columns, or concatenated as in the pivot table display) when the user opts to Show Organisation unit hierarchy in Pivot table Options?

Do I really need to go back to creating a SQL view and linking to an Excel pivot table to produce this table?

Randy Wilson