data visualization in DHIS2 from CSV imports

Good day to the DHIS 2 community.

I am currently working on setting up a local DHIS2 server particularly
focusing on utilizing its data visualization capacity. The data source are
CSV files wherein the contents are aggregated values of a indicators. For
example, first element is the facility code, second element is the month of
the report, third element is the count for BCG, etc..

Being a newbie in DHIS2, I am on the process of exploring the documentation
for CSV importing and data visualization in DHIS2. Yet, I am struggling to
find an information about mapping of the position of the data set within
the CSV file to an indicator within the data visualizer of DHIS2. It's like
telling the DHIS2 enging to get the count for BCG on the third position and
ignore positions 1 and 2 because it does not represent an indicator count.

Thank you very much.

--
Alison O. Perez
Software Developer

Linkedin Profile: ph.linkedin.com/pub/alison-perez/56/44/a65/
Personal Blog: http://darthblitzkrieg.blogspot.com
ICT4D/H Blog: http://alisonperez.tk
Skype / IM: darth_ali

"Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they
may start a winning game." -- Johann Wolfgang Goethe*

--
Alison O. Perez
Software Developer
Wireless Access for Health (WAH)
Province of Tarlac, Philippines

Linkedin Profile: ph.linkedin.com/pub/alison-perez/56/44/a65/
Personal Blog: http://darthblitzkrieg.blogspot.com
ICT4D/H Blog: http://alisonperez.tk
Skype / IM: darth_ali

"Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they
may start a winning game." -- Johann Wolfgang Goethe*

Follow ups