Re: sort the person attributes (Persons and Programs)

Many thanks Lars,

> Let me ask: are default values something you foresee to be needing for all
> kinds of attributes, not just the predefined value-type?

Honestly, It is difficult to think in an specific example that would need a
default value for other kind of attributes (different to the predefined
ones). Well, I don´t know, maybe could be a nice feature to implement but I
don´t think is going to be really  useful in the 95% of the cases...