Re: Importing meta-data into 2.14

Hi Marta,
This was a very difficult problem to track down, but it is likely due to
one or two things. The important part is here in the logs

* ERROR 16:02:12,774 Error while executing action
(ExceptionInterceptor.java [19969074@qtp-32572097-17])
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.hisp.dhis.de.action.GetMetaDataAction.execute(GetMetaDataAction.java:243)

The problem has to due to bad expressions.  Check for any invalid data
element or indicator expressions. If you search the archives of the list,
you will see a more detailed thread and "hacky" workaround to fix it.

Regards,
Jason