Re: UNABLE TO COMPLETE ANALYTICS

Hi Stanley,

I think the "table not valid" message comes when the process tries to
generate anlytics for events (ie the tracker component). If you don't have
tracker data/events that is normal. Is this working for the
routine/aggregate data? We can improve that user message, I can see its
confusing.

regards,

Lars