Re: HTTP ERROR: 503

Please remember to always specify your setup (even if you have done so in
another thread earlier):

503 usually indicates a problem with your db. Is this DHIS2 Live with the
H2 database? Or with Postgres?

Any messages in your log? Try staring it from the DOS command line like
this:

java -jar dhis2-live.jar

That should give you more messages than in the Live log